The Anticorruption commission demands BGN 2 800 963.74 from Tsvetan Vasilev’s lawyer – Lazar Karadaliev who received the money without providing any services to the company who paid.
The Anticorruption commission decided to lodged 12 appeals for property deprival in the amount of BGN 7 544 917.26 as follows.
· in Sofia city court: an appeal in the amount of BGN 2 800 963.74 against Lazar Karadaliev – Tsvetan Vasilev’s lawyer. He received an amount of money that is not entitled to him
· in the Regional court in Pazardzhik: an appeal in the amount of BGN 1 997 196.87 including two properties against Ivo Maslarov, son of a Vice Social Minister Emiliya Maslarova. From 2009 to 2014 he forced two people to transfer properties to him or to pay him money
· in Sofia city court: the Anticorruption commission claimed the amount of BGN 766 438.47 from Krasimir T., a Vice Chief Secretary of the State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad.
· In the Regional Court in Pernik: an appeal in the amount of BGN 383 730.10 against Yulian Z. for taking bribed on the boundary with Greece
· In the Regional Court in Stara Zagora: an appeal in the amount of BGN 543 271.08 including a property
The Anticorruption commission lodges complaints also in the regional courts in Varna, Bourgas, Targovishte, Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen and Vratza.