Още по темата
14:20 | 09 Септември 2020 г.
The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation (NCTC) held an extraordinary online meeting convened by Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova.
The Government and the social partners discussed a draft Decree to amend Decree № 151 from 2020 (for extension of the measure 60/40).
The proposed amendments provide for:
· extension of the term for implementation of the measure from October 1 to December 31 2020;
· application of the facilitated conditions defined for hotels and restaurants, as well as land transport;
· specifying the method for determining the means for maintaining the employment by calculating the average daily insurance income;
· the employer who has received funds for maintaining employment should pay the employees a salary not smaller than the amount of the insurance income for August 2020;
· differentiation of employers on the basis of their registration before or after September 2019 in terms of calculating the reduction of sales revenue by not less than 20%;
· regulation of a procedure for collection of money that is not restored by the employers;
The necessary financial resources in the amount of about BGN 750 million for the implementation of the changes will be provided by the Unemployment Fund. The extension of the measure is expected to reflect to the preservation of about 200 thousand jobs.
The changes will take effect on October 1, 2020, and the funds for maintaining employment will be paid after the respective notification by the European Commission.
The social partners unanimously support the draft decree with editorial notes and suggestions for refining the texts.